Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom

My Mom is the sweetest woman in the entire universe. She is always giving of her time, money when she had some and her boundless love. Mom is sweeter than honey fresh off the comb. Mom is sweeter than the homemade caramels she has been making since I was little. Mom is sweeter than the taffy being pulled in the kitchen at Christmas. Mom is sweeter than the pan of fudge that has turned to sugar. Did I mention what a wonderful person my Mom is? She is wonderful like the first snow of winter so clean white and fresh. So wonderful as a full autumn moon shining down lighting your path home. So wonderful as the aroma of baked bread drifting from Grandma's kitchen throughout the house warming your heart and stimulating your senses. Yes she's that wonderful and more. I would gladly sacrifice my life to save hers. Thank you Mom, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment